- What is a credit card?
- What should I be careful about when using a credit card?
- What are some things I should consider when considering various credit cards?
- How do I make sense of my credit card statement?
- How can I prudently use a credit card?
- I have a lot of credit card debt. How can I reduce it?
- What if I go over my credit limit?
- How can I manage my money so I can take control of my finances?
- Why should I use a bank?
- How do I decide which bank I should use?
- What is a credit union?
- How does a checking account work?
- What is a debit card?
- How do check cashing services work?
- What types of insurance should I have?
- What can I do now to prepare for my eventual retirement?
- How do I know if I will qualify for financial aid?
- I don't think I will qualify for financial aid. Should I still apply?
- I have a 4-year bachelors degree. Can I still receive federal financial aid?
- Do I have to be enrolled full-time to receive financial aid?
- If I drop a course or withdraw, what will happen to my financial aid?
- Are non-US citizens eligible for federal financial aid?
- Are international students eligible to receive state or federal financial aid?
- I have an Unusual Enrollment History (UEH) flag on my Student Aid Report. What does this mean?
- How does Selective Service registration affect my financial aid?
- What is a loan?
- What kinds of student loans are there?
- What types of Federal Direct Student loans are available?
- What is a Federal Direct Subsidized loan?
- What is the difference between a subsidized and an unsubsidized loan?
- What is the interest rate on a Federal Direct student Loan?
- What are my Federal Direct Student Loan limits?
- What is a PLUS Loan?
- What is a Private Loan?
- What is my interest rate on a private loan?
- What is the difference between a private loan and a Federal Direct Subsidized/Unsubsidized Loan?
- What is the difference between a private loan and a PLUS loan?
- What does it mean to be selected for Verification?
- How are students selected for Verification?
- What do I have to do if I have been selected for Verification?
- What is a tax return transcript?
- What is the difference between a tax transcript and a tax return?
- I have been selected for Verification and need to get a copy of my tax transcript, how do I do that?
- Will I still get my financial aid if I have been selected for Verification?
- I was selected for verification and have filed an amended tax return, what documents do I need to provide?
- I have been asked to verify my 2015 Federal Income Tax information, am I able to submit a copy of my tax return or do I need to get my tax transcript from the IRS?
- I was asked to verify that I did not file a Federal income tax return. How do I do this?
- How can I pay for college?
- What is financial aid?
- Is there a difference between federal and state financial aid programs?
- Will financial aid pay for all of my expenses?
- What is the difference between a grant and a loan?
- Can financial aid help me with out-of-state tuition costs?
- Can I receive financial aid at more than one college?
- What does SAP stand for?
- What is Cost of Attendance?
- Can the College give out my personal information to my parents or friends?
- What is Identity Theft?
- How can Identity Theft occur?
- What do thieves do with a stolen identity?
- How can I find out if my identity has been stolen?
- What can I do to prevent identity theft?
- If someone has committed a fraud against me, what should I do?
- What if information in my credit report is wrong. Can I fix it?